Elderberry Sea Moss Gel
- 16 oz pouch
- Recommended Dosage: 1-3 tbsp per day. Can be put into smoothies, hot tea, soups, etc.
- Wildcrafted, Vegan, Sun-dried Gold Sea Moss Gel from the Caribbean. Infused with the Elderberry Herb.
- Due to the nature of the product, it must be refrigerated upon receiving. Please track your items once they’ve shipped.
- The refrigerated shelf life of sea moss is 21-25 days. If frozen, can last up to 8 weeks.
- Sea Moss is an excellent source of nutrients that's loaded with Potassium, Calcium, Iodine and Natural Vitamins A, B, C, D, E & K. 90 of the 102 natural minerals that the body needs aiding in a healthy immune system
Sea moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrhs, (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which causes chesty and nasal congestion. It also contains compounds which help to get rid of infections. Other conditions that Irish moss is said to help with includes:
- Sore throat
- Chest coughs
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Soothing the digestive system
- Alleviating acid reflux and stomach ulcers
- Helping to maintain red blood cells (Which is great for anemia)
- Providing over 90 of the 102 minerals needed in the body
- Aiding in a healthy immune system.
- Acting as a mild laxative to keep things regular.
- Being great for the skin and skin conditions.
Lasts in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks, in the freezer 2 months.
Many practitioners of herbal medicine look to the elder tree as a pharmacy within itself. The flowers and berries are all applied in unique methods to promote wellness, whereas the shoots may be eaten and the leaves may be applied externally but the other constituents of the plant are actually toxic.
Elderberry has been used for millennia in folk remedies to aid in prevention and relief for fever and other symptoms of influenza. Clinical studies suggest that some elderberry extracts might reduce flu-like symptoms. The anthocyanidins in elderberries are thought to have immunomodulating effects and possibly anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects. Elderberry also contains a range of vitamins, including Vitamin A, C and potassium.
***ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.