Bladderwrack Sea Moss Gel
- 16 oz pouch
- Recommended Dosage: 1-3 tbsp per day. Can be put into smoothies, hot tea, soups, etc.
- Wildcrafted, Vegan, Sun-dried Sea Moss Gel infused with Wildcrafted Bladderwrack from the shores of Maine.
- Due to the nature of the product, it must be refrigerated upon receiving. Please track your items once they’ve shipped.
- The refrigerated shelf life of sea moss is 21-25 days. If frozen, can last up to 8 weeks.
- Sea Moss is an excellent source of nutrients that's loaded with Potassium, Calcium, Iodine and Natural Vitamins A, B, C, D, E & K. 90 of the 102 natural minerals that the body needs aiding in a healthy immune system
Sea moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrhs, (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which causes chesty and nasal congestion. It also contains compounds which help to get rid of infections. Other conditions that Irish moss is said to help with includes:
- Sore throat
- Chest coughs
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Soothing the digestive system
- Alleviating acid reflux and stomach ulcers
- Helping to maintain red blood cells (Which is great for anemia)
- Providing over 90 of the 102 minerals needed in the body
- Aiding in a healthy immune system.
- Acting as a mild laxative to keep things regular.
- Being great for the skin and skin conditions.
Lasts in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks, in the freezer 2 months.
WHAT IS BLADDERWRACK USED FOR?
Bladderwrack is one of the highest iodine containing sea vegetables known. The iodine in bladderwrack is present in the form of di-iodotyrosine (DIT) which is a normal precursor of the Thryoid Hormones T4 (Thyroxine) and T3 (tri-iodothyronine). T4 is manufactured by the condensing of DIT and thyroid peroxidase enzyme in the follicular luminae of the thyroid gland. The naturally occurring source of iodine makes Bladderwrack a great choice in the support of a healthy functioning thyroid gland when more iodine is required for optimal function. Also of interest is the high amount of fucoidin found in Bladderwrack. Fucoidans and Fucans are sulfated polysaccharides found in most brown seaweeds. These substances have been researched for modulating a healthy inflammatory response, and have shown strong properties for supporting a healthy immune system and intestinal flora. It is also recognized as a source of other naturally occurring minerals such as iron, zinc, magnesium, and potassium.
***ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.